- I know you. Didn't we go to different schools together?
- The little I know, I owe to my ignorance.
- Any company large enough to have a research lab, is too large to
listen to it.
- Only the ephemeral is of lasting value.
- The notes I handle no better than many pianists, but the pauses
between the notes-ah!, that is where the art residesArt Schnabel
- A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms.
- Whenever panhandlers accost me, I give them a little printed card
that says, " I'm sorry, but I spent all my spare change getting these cards
- If you can remember the 60's, you weren't there.Timothy
- We can't leave the haphazard to chance.
- Art is a lie that makes us realize the truth.Piablo Picasso
- Things are more like they are now, than they every were.
- I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
- I get nostalgic about the future.Wavy Grav
- Good health is just the slowest way of dying.
- If I had known I'd live so long, I would have taken better care
of myself. Jethro Burns.
- I don't need to work anymore. I've got enough money to last
me the rest of my life if I die right now. Yank Rachel